SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION UNIT
The Systems Administration Unit aims at providing services and support to staff and students on ICT related issues at the College and the public in general, so as to enable the College to effectively fulfill its core functions. The Unit activities include
- Maintanance and repair of ICT facilities at the College;
- Manage various systems and software at the College i.e. systems software, application software, security systems, web applications, Databases, financial and academic systems;
- Maintain and extend the College network infrastructure;
- Create awareness to the College community on the use of ICT related systems and security applications;
- Oversees agreements including maintenance contracts and Service Level Agreements (SLA) from any service provider; and
- Advice the College management on ICT issues, procedures and plans.